Water is filling the “Fountain of Youth.”
While the human body can survive a surprisingly long time without food, dehydration causes fast deterioration, before death.
Weight loss, which
are the three
elements of youth.
SYMPTOMS OF DEHYDRATION
- Dry mouth
- Sugar cravings
- Foggy thinking
- Poor concentration
- Muscle cramps
- Rapid heart rate
- Dry skin,
- Poor skin elasticity (skin slowly sinks back to its normal position after pinched)
- Dry eyes
- Low volume of urination, yellowish to amber
- Mood swings
Water requirements vary depending on age, activity level, climate, and other factors, but using thirst as a guide to how much water you need to drink is one obvious way to ensure your individual needs on a daily basis.
Excessive hunger, sugar cravings, in particular, is a common sign you need water.
Drinking a big glass of water may alleviate cravings and help you to feel satiated, balanced and clear.
Staying hydrated is not as easy as it could be because intake of water is not the factor sold as the key to your health.
To restore a balanced hydration may be a key to lose weight.
HOW TO STAY HYDRATED
- Start your day off right with optimal brain function by drinking 1-2 big glasses of water with a lemon juice as soon as you wake up. It induces an alkalinization and restores your water balance after a night sleep.
- Have raw veggies, and a bottle of water near you, at your desk throughout the day, especially if you have a job that requires a lot of mental activity.
- Avoid all soft drinks, sugar and caffeine are dehydration agents.
- When drinking coffee, as in Europe have a big glass of water with your expresso.
- Have a green tea, Matcha is better, with a drop of lemon to keep the acidity to maintain the action.
- Have a smoothie with green leaves. It can improve alkalinity and enhance brain function. Get it cold to increase the speed of absorption.
- Cold water absorbs 20 percent faster than room temperature water. It is a temperature control response from your antidiuretic hormone.
- Be careful when you chose the type of water you drink. Spring water is better and depending on your metabolism you will choose the minerals known to be good for you in the water when ordering.
- Squeeze lemon or lime juice, add a few sprigs of fresh herbs, rosemary is excellent, as mint and thyme. You can also add few frozen berries.
Be sure you are drinking enough water.
It is a simple and cost-effective way to promote good health.
The energy is the first benefit; a glowing skin may be second, and sharpness in mind will top your satisfaction.
So when you feel brain fog starting, have a big glass of water, and within just a few minutes you should notice the improved difference.