Zucchinis pasta, green sauce, and vegetables
Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free
Zucchini is dressed in herbs avocado sauce and tossed with a lemon zest and nuts.
Adding cherries tomatoes, olives and more nuts to keep it vegan.
- 1 pound small zucchini or summer squash, preferably a mix of colors
- ½ small ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- ½ cup spring water
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced chives
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped chervil
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped sorrel
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, lightly toasted, for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
10 oz small tomatoes, ½ avocado to garnish, Broccoli florets
1/Top and tail the zucchini. Julienne with a large knife, mandoline, food processor or spiralizer.
2/ In a large pot take water to a boil, then Immerge the zucchini. Wait for a new boiling and drain the zucchinis in a colander
3/ Blend together the diced avocado, lemon juice, some of the sliced and chopped herbs, water to obtain a nice creamy sauce.
4/ In a bowl, toss the zucchini and the cream to coat well. Taste and adjust seasoning. Add chopped herbs and mix gently. Garnish with pine nuts to serve.