Zucchini pasta, green sauce, and vegetables
Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free, dairy free
Zucchini is dressed in herbs avocado sauce and tossed with a lemon zest and nuts.
Adding cherries tomatoes, olives and more nuts to keep it vegan.
- pounds small zucchini or summer squash, preferably a mix of colors
- ½ small ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon zest
- ½ cup spring water
- 1 tablespoon thinly sliced chives
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped chervil
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped sorrel
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, lightly toasted, for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- ½ ripe avocado
- 2tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons of mixed herbs
- 3 tablespoons of spring water
Additional to garnish
- 10 oz small tomatoes
- 1 avocado to garnish
- Broccoli florets
1/Top and tail the zucchini. Julienne with a large knife, mandoline, food processor or spiralizer.
2/ In a large pot take water to a boil, then Immerge the zucchini. Wait for a new boiling and drain the zucchinis in a colander
3/ Blend together the diced avocado, lemon juice, some of the sliced and chopped herbs, water to obtain a nice creamy sauce.
4/ In a bowl, toss the zucchini and the cream to coat well. Taste and adjust seasoning. Add chopped herbs and mix gently. Garnish with pine nuts to serve.
You want to make it, just click on the link
Zucchini pasta green sauce and vegetables
Nutritional analysis per serving (6 servings)
92 calories; 9 grams fat; 0 grams saturated fat; 1gram monounsaturated fat; 6 grams polyunsaturated fat; 2 grams carbohydrates; 0 grams dietary fiber; 1gram sugars; 0 grams protein; 185 milligrams sodium